Tuesday, December 8, 2020

With the Wind

With the Wind by Elizabeth Johns

Lady Anjou Winslow was married to her childhood sweetheart, Lieutenant Gardiner and shortly after their union, Gardiner went to war in America. Years pass and Anjou’s heart continues to hope; however, her dreams are crushed when her husband is declared dead. Her soul tells her it couldn’t be true and after five years of pain, Anjou sails to America with her brother, Charles, to find her husband. She begins to conquer her fears, follow her instincts, and feel the effects of being loved without bounds. Anjou begins to find herself in the least expected places and thrive even when discouraging circumstances are thrown at her.  

This is the third book in the Series of Elements. It was so fun to watch this author progress in her writing throughout the series. This is by far my favorite book in the collection. I loved all the unexpected turns in this book and the thrills that come from Anjou’s journey. I felt like I was a part of her adventure, and I’m so glad I chose to experience it with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment