Monday, June 2, 2014

When Will The Heaven Begin?


When Will the Heaven Begin? This is Ben Breedlove's Story

Ben Breedlove was born with a heart condition, HCM (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy), that put hime in and out of hospitals all of his life. It also meant that his heart could stop at any moment. When he was only four, he had a life threatening seizure. As he was being wheeled down a dark hallway of the hospital with his mom walking beside the stretcher, he was staring at the bright white light above him and was given comfort and peace. He later says of the experience "I know God wanted me to be calm during the situation and have a sense of peace, and not worry about anything that was going on during those moments.  Now that I look back at it, I get chills just thinking about it, because I know an angel was looking over me, literally."

Before his untimely death at the age of 18, he makes a video about his heart condition and his near death experiences and visions of heaven. He did not fear death, he actually welcomed it.

It is a touching story written by his sister, Ally Breedlove.

No comments:

Post a Comment